Monday, February 12, 2007

schneeverhältnisse


Today was a day I filled with cleaning the apartment (the dust exists even though it's wintertime and you are gone two weeks to toronto), making the laundry (I have a huge washing machine, it is the size of two European ones) and ironing them apples. Fun, huh....... :) Not to be granted the housewife title, I put on my snowboard pants and run out in the wild. The weather was gorgeous, the sun showed its beautiful face and the temperature rose from negative twenty to positive five - me, I was running in the soft snow, up and down the fields and hills, and suprisingly, I was not the only one - there are people in this country that not always use gasoline to perform any action. This Sunday was the perfect winter day! :D

Before bedtime, I will see The Good German and fall asleep reading The Shadow of the Wind (anyone feeling guilty of the present?). Have a great week! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guilty and proud :-) So, do you like the book, or is it just good for falling asleep?

Tomasz Wysocki said...

I love it man! It makes me think of barcelona during the cold, lonely winter nights in minnesota, sipping hot cocoa and brandy.... thank you Fredrik, and Napoleon.......

Anonymous said...

"La sombra del viento" Köpte den på spanska men det var nog lite att ta i med tanke på mina spanskakunskaper... Lånade den på svenska när jag kom hem istället...men då vet jag iaf efter att ha läst den att det är en riktigt bra bok! Magisk klassiker som är svår att lägga ifrån sig, perfekt en kall vinterdag framför brasan med en kopp varm chocklad. Slut på bokrecensionen/trevlig läsning ;)

Tomasz Wysocki said...

Helt klart är den inte helt lätt att ta itu med på spanska :) Har du nån tid över nu till annan lektyr än sveas lagbok? Finns den på spanska? :)