Monday, January 29, 2007

Chicago

After two beautiful weeks in Ontario, I am now heading back to Minneapolis. The flight from Toronto to Chicago was delayed one hour and I had twelve minutes to run to the Chicago-Minneapolis flight. I had no idea how far it was, but my flight neighbour meant that the two terminals are connected, so one doesn't have to take the train as is the case going to terminal 3. Big airport! I did the run in astonishing three minutes, just to discover that this flight is likewise delayed. So I have some quality surfing time on O'Hare, one hour to midnight and still having a couple of states to cross tonight. It is -10 degrees Celcius in Chicago right now, but I see a guy in shorts, probably heading home from Vegas :) A Chinese girl is sleeping a couple of seats away, I don't think I want to know how many connections she missed today. Four guys wearing jerseys of Hungarys national team in some not yet guessed sport are here too, seems like half of the World is represented at gate number four, terminal one, Chicago O'Hare - waiting for a flight to Minneapolis.

1 comment:

Tomasz Wysocki said...

Home in Eden Prairie! :)